Friday, January 27, 2012

02 registration?

I have been trying to register onto 02 online. If you go the 02 website and click on the left hand side "send a free text", it will then come up saying "Log In" or "Register". I have clicked register, and then it says "Pre-Register". I have entered my mobile number and have the text I received with my registration code in. However, the screen does not change after I have entered my mobile number and entering the registration number into the site in that box does not work. Can anyone help me? If you do not understand or would like anymore clearer information email me at little_dex@hotmail.co.uk. :)





If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.|||i am not familiar with 02 but problems like this usually are solved by erasing your cookies - cleaning history in the browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment