Friday, January 27, 2012

How to DJ on a pc???????

Hey!


For ages I've wanted to learn to dj and cannot afford to buy dex or get lessons just yet.


So I first wanted to attempt to learn just through the computer. Is this possible?


If so what programs should I download to do this? Will I have to pay? or are there free ones available?


Is it hard? I seriously no nothing about djing only about bpms? that they have to be pretty similar or else everything will sound ****** up -- unless your a super good dj Lol





Are there any videos/tutorials online you guys could suggest to teach me? If so please post away


and any tips you have please send them along. I really want to learn to dj but at the moment am saving money for a holiday so am not allowed to spend on wants :(


Please help me out


greatly appreciated!|||I know a new release software, iPod magic.It is smart and powerful but it isn't free.


It is really powerful and ideal ipod copy software.|||itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment