Friday, January 27, 2012

Can you give me a guide for cabal?

i just made a new character in cabal online


im still new at the game


can you give me a guide for the stat build my my char


it is now level 10 and its a blader


i like it to be fast


is it suppose to be 2 str,3 dex?


and how about the int?


please give me a good guide^_^


thx in advance|||2 STR, 2 DEX, 1 int. when int has satisfied the requirement for the next battle style up, then you can ignore it until then and add them all to STR and DEX. and only add it just enough to satisfy the stat requirement for the next set of equipment you're gonna wear. i recommend that you choose blade over katana.





Although i play wizard.... best of luck for your journey to completer ^^|||for bladers intelligence hardly matters. there are no set stats you HAVE to allocate the points to. for my blader at first i just put them first to match growth requirements then i did the armor/ weapon requirements. and getting your skills (both sword and magic) you get a MASSIVE stat boost. let me know if you need any other help.

No comments:

Post a Comment