Friday, January 27, 2012

MapleStory: Should I become a dexless thief?

I'm a normal assassin right now in MapleStory, but I'm considering making a new dexless sin. Is it better to keep dex twice your level, or should I just go ahead and put it all into luck?





By the way, I buy mesos online, so money is definitely not a problem.|||Do not take in the previous person's advice.





Dex DOES NOT give you greater attack. LUK determines the attack of a thief, higher luk, the stronger you are. Dex is accuracy.





The pure luk sin which is the best option for a FUNDED dexless, is when you have the lowest required amount of dex (25) forever. Basically, buy LUK equips and keep adding into luk, whilst dex is still the same at 25 and you will be really strong. Your other stats should be 4 and 4 to be a perfect build.





But since you are funded and have lots of meso available, i highly suggest making a dexless bandit.





Why? I saw a level 50 bandit doing savage blow (a bandit attack which strikes the enemy 6 times) and she did the same as a normal built level 70. Not only did she have godly equips, but she was pure luck.





I strongly believe that dexless dits are stronger than dexless sins. Savage blow attacks 6 times (80% of dmg per hit) and therefore you do greater damage.





I am level 50 and i do avg 1.8k. She did avg 5k. Her max would be 6.5k.





Dexless dits are way powerful.|||the dex gives you more attack points, but the luck gives you well, LUCK. i would take the dex.

No comments:

Post a Comment