Friday, January 20, 2012

I have a mural and faux finishing business and am wondering what is the best way to find customers?

I am advertising with qwest dex online and in the yellow pages in 3 different catagories, painting, murals %26amp; interior decorating.


last year I was much more busier than this year so far. This year I am getting inquires but when I give them my price they back away. I dont want to underprice because this drives down the quality, and also hurts us and other faux artists. I have a good feeling it is our economy. But maybe there is something I might be missing. Any advise would be helpful and apreciated. I'd also like to know if other artist are having to struggle more these days. Or is it just me?|||You can post your ads for free at www.zikbay.com. Visit this site and you can have your own free online store!|||advertising locally? doing offers to draw customers in and then they'll spread the word to others who'll come and pay full price?

No comments:

Post a Comment