Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a good reliable american chemist that will mail order to australia?

Hi, I am looking at importing some long acting DEX for my daughter with ADHD. I understand and have all the paperwork for here in australia but I want to pick a upstanding and reliable chemist in America to give my business too. I have no idea who to trust online, can I have some advise from americans about who has a reliable shop/online presence and who to avoid. Thanks|||Hi, by DEX do you mean Dexamphetamine Sulfate? It is available in Australia and is subsidised by the Pharamceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS). If you have access to the PBS it will be considerably cheaper than in America.http://www.pbs.gov.au/html/consumer/home





It is also a Schedule S8 "dangerous/controlled" drug (aka 'drug of addiction') which can not be sent by post.





I am not questioning your motives but trying to source this from outside Australia is likely to be a lot more trouble than it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment