Friday, January 20, 2012

How did you find the bakery that made your wedding cake?

I need to do advertising, and I want to know the primary source for bakery business...





E.G. Yellow Pages, google search, yahoo search, dex online, yellowbook, wedding sites, wedding fairs?





Thank you in advance.





P.S. I'm thinking of sending a mailer to my past customers to thank them for their business, and offer something(suggestions?). Also I'd like to ask where they found me.





Thanks.|||I did not find my cake maker through advertisements. Advertisements are what the seller thinks of there own product. I found my cake by family suggestions and then went to the place suggested and tried more than just the cake. I almost could not wait a year to finish that last piece.





I believe your best advertisement is going to be samples of your products and word of mouth. I learned doing door to door sales the best way to sell is something is to let them see it and have it in there hands. The only other way to sell it is if they know already they like it.





we have a new bakery that just opened up around here and its products are extremely expensive I found that out when I visited but it is extremely good and i know this because they give away there older stuff and ask people to gift it to there friends. I have been lucky to be the receiver of gifts. They put there label with address and phone number on all there packages. I can not afford the bakeries prices now but i am hoping that word will get out so they can lower there prices and i can buy there stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment