Friday, January 20, 2012

Ragnarok Online: Ideal dungeon for lone Crusaders?

I'm a lvl 78/45 GC Crusader and i generally level alone, that means i rarely do parties. So, i need a place to level that isnt overwhelming. I use to level at Orc dungeon 2 but the exp is to low now, Ice dun is a little difficult for me and so is Glast heim alone. I just need somewhere i can level til 90 and not die every second, fairly easy place and good exp.





Thx!





P.S my stats are: STR: 41+6 AGI: 3 +2 VIT: 45+5 INT: 74+9 DEX: 45 +3 LUK: 1 +7





My EQUIPS: +5 Haedonggum [1] (trying to get andre card and [2] version) +3 Chain mail, Helm, Iron cain, +4 Manteau, Rosary, Boots, +4 Shield.|||Hmmm, odd for what I recall, Glastheim is a pretty good spot for you, and not that difficult. If you go into cathedral Wraiths would easily be taken down with just 4 lvl 6 holy cross attacks (pretty much could take down like 5 of them on my own when I was level 75 and you had better stats then me). Though I had a high Heal with me when I started Glast when and had to rest a lot.



Maybe you should find a Legion armor or atleast go Plate Armor and greaves, and find a good one hand spear. Spears give a higher damage with HC and GC then a sword.



If you really want to level fast, you can't just go it alone. Like how every tree stands on its own and reaches to the sky, its harder to survive with out other trees around it. If you really want a quick leveling, then I suggest you go off and do Gram Eden Quests



edited----------------------------



This might be too late with your job level right now but I sacrificed my Peco Peco for Guard. It helped me a lot in soloing.

No comments:

Post a Comment