Friday, January 27, 2012

Pwi: Barb build question?

Hii :)


So, erm. I play this online game when I'm bored.


It's called perfect world international.


I made a barb a few days ago,


%26amp; I decided to take the tankbuild-path.


But the problem is, I don't really understand it.


Some people tried to explain it to me,


I read a few forums. But I still don't get it.


They said, look at the req strength and dex of your future weapon/armor,


%26amp; the rest of the points go to vit.


But what do they mean with my future weapon?


And what armor do I have to look at?


The highest lvl armor and weap or the closest lvl armor/weap to my lvl?


Ah, this is so confusing %26gt;_%26lt;


Can someone explain it to me in a not too complicated way that won't overwhelm my peanutbrain? :D Thanks.|||Well, the answer is simple.


Always look at the requirements of the item (be it weapon or armour) closest to your level. You COULD of course plan ahead and decide that for the lvl so and so you need such and such stat and just dump points there till you have enough but it can hinder other stats and is recommended for advanced players. As for which armour to look at, since you are tank build look ONLY at Heavy Armour (or shortened HA). Tank build need alot of HP and def so HA is the best option since it doesn't chew up too many points into dex allowing you to use them in vit instead. There are many forum posts and other sites about the different item requirements so if you DO want to plan ahead or just don't want to run every level to tailor and blacksmith to check I suggest you look at them as well.





Hope I answered your question properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment