Friday, January 27, 2012

What to do now on POKEMON HEARTGOLD?

Well, I think I've done everything as Im getting extremely bored with a very good game..


I have done the Pokemon League multiple times


Caught Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza and got a starter from Oak and Stephen. I have trained many pokemon to Level 100 by doing the Pokemon League and have beaten Red and got 16 gym badges. I have Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno and Mewtwo.





I don't want any answers saying to battle online or obtain all the pokedex as a) my internet wont work with my DS lite, something about not having the correct settings :'( :'( and b) I want to do something fun. I find getting the national dex boring and want to go on a quest to do more cool stuff :D that sounded so cheesy


Are there any more things left to do? Any cool things?


And if anyone can a solution for why my DS lite wont work with my internet? Battling online sounds immensely awesome!|||Yes, battling online is fun! But challenging the frontier brains is the only other fun battling I can think of. Yeah, it's very time consuming.....





I'm surprised you don't have wi-fi! Batttling other people is much more fun than battling frontier brains!





I hope this helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment