Friday, January 27, 2012

Action Replay and Pokemon?

Alright. I really need someone to tell me the facts about this. I've recently decided to battle online with my pokemon pearl. I've picked out my pokemon and planned out everything and then I come across something that disturbs me.





Nintendo banning those who use Action Replay.





Now I tried to verify the facts on this, but I can't seem to find concrete answers anywhere. Granted, a lot of articles I came across were old.





I'd like to state here that I did alot of research into IV breeding and EV training and whatnot and I plan on legitimately raising up my pokemon for competition. If I were to use anything from Action Replay, it would be getting extra rare candies to raise levels after EV training, but I'm willing to forfeit that.





I'm concerned becausee when I was babysitting some kids, one of them took my Pearl game without asking and used his Action Replay on it. He did codes where he got alot of rare candies, national dex, and 493 pokemon. I didn't think much of it at the time.





Will I be banned from WiFi or whatever? I really do not want to start over. |||Its bull crap, unless you can find it on nintendos website then its most likely a rumor.|||You won't because I've done it and I'm able to play wifi regardless if you cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment