Friday, January 27, 2012

In Ragnarok Online..?

What's the best eq foe SinX?...


N please teach me to be strong, for pvp....


Well right now my eq are...:


Hat upper: Incubus Horn, str +2


Middle: Masquarde, +3% attack on demihuman


Hat lower: Ganster mask, 15% resistent to silent


Shirt: Ghost Assasin Cloth,Ghostring card, agi +1


Weapon: Quadraple Bloody Specialty Jur, Hydra card, +80% on middle size monster, 5% chance to get external bleeding to self


Muffler: Immune wool scarf, raydic card, -20% resistance to nuatral properties


shoes: Tidal shoes, verit card, +10% hp


Accesory: none...





My lvl 99:70..


stats: Vit 99, Str 90, dex 45


HP: 16806


SP: 612





I dont know how to be strongger...


Right now if i use sonic blow using edp...


16Konly....


I need it to be 40K like my fren..


But he wont tell me how..|||its in japan sorry i cant read

No comments:

Post a Comment