Friday, January 20, 2012

Cabal Online, Level 10 Blader Quest Help?

Hey, So basically, I am now level 11. I am trying to do my level 10 blader quest, Leveling Up, 1st(Combo). The guy in Desert Scream says i have satisified the level requirements but not yet fullfilled the ability, namely the development objectives(Says its in the Character Menu) Idk if this is like skills, like int, dex and str, cuz maybeit has to do with my int being only 9, whereas my str being 37 and my dex being 34. I really wanna do the quest, Can anyone help me?








Thanks again.|||Yeah, you have to get the development objectives. It should tell you where your STR, DEX, and INT should be in the Character Menu.





Once you get it to the required number, then you'll be able to do the quest.|||Press C, then start to read from up to down, the sec line you will find something saying "Growth LVL 10 STR XX INT XX DEX XX" the xx ofc are numbers. You need to have that status, if you used too mutch INT for example you wil not be able to complete the lvl 10 required growth

No comments:

Post a Comment