Friday, January 27, 2012

Can't find Legendary Dogs in Pokemon Leaf Green?

Hey guys I recently bought Pokemon Leaf Green out of nostalgia. I've beaten the Elite Four, I have the National Dex, and I've already used my Master Ball to catch Mewtwo. My problem is finding my legendary dog. My started was Squirtle so my dog should be Raikou, and I have found him in the wild, my problem is everywhere online it says you can track him with the pokedex, it's a lie. So does anybody have any tips for finding him?|||Its' not really a lie when you search where the pokemon is located by clicking on Area. It shows where Reiko is. But, the thing is when you move closer to that place Raikou runs away. To catch Raikou its pretty simple. I would use a Wobuffet because of its Ablity it makes the pokemon not able to run away from you. So, its pretty simple to catch it. I would recommend you bring a lot of pokeballs and many diferent status healers. I wouldn't switch my pokemon out if I were you. Or Raikou will run away again. To do this procedure you need Max Repels and a Pokemon that is lower than lv. 50 because that is the level Raikou will appear as and you want to find it. So, keep running in the grass by looking on the Pokedex and you will finally catch it. Hope this Helps!!!|||let me ask. does yours have a mark when u look at pokedex for raikou? if it doesn't just walk in the grass with a pokemon in front w/ the same lv with max repel

No comments:

Post a Comment