Friday, January 27, 2012

Pokemon Emerald: Another Question For Teh Pros?

So, I beat the league, now I'm trying to catch the 100 (about) pokemon that i need to finish the hoenn dex. So, I'm looking online and see that you need the Mystic Ticket to get to the island with Ho-oh/Lugia and the Aurara Ticket to get to the island with Deoxys.





So, My question is...where do I get those tickets?





Tell me the location of both and the first person to do that gets best answer.|||Get an Action Replay, it lets you put in a code and get the pokemon. Otherwise you can't get them, it was a limited time event where you could get those tickets in your game.|||sorry buddy but you can only get those tickets by going to a premier...|||uhm.. i dont think youre getting any of those 3 pokemon b/c u cant, you dont even need them to complete the hoen dex|||u git da ticetz through a nintendo event





i got my lugia through pokemon gale o darkness





n i got my ho-oh through pokemon colosseum (beat da story n den beat mt. battle wit only pokemon colosseum pokemon)





idk bout deoxys i dont even hav 1





well hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment