Friday, January 27, 2012

HELP! On Maplestory, I'm level 47 fighter and my highest ATK is in the high 600's. I see some with 1000+ ma?

I want to do that kind of damage but how do I do it without starting over? I saw some guy online who had 1500 max dmg at lvl 50!!! ALSO, he had like 123 accuracy!!! BUT HE STILL HAD WAY MORE strength than me!!! I have only around 60 accuracy but not as much strength as him! I think he uses dex and accuracy scrolls on himself but I already have 70 (+4) DEX and I can't get rid of it (if there's a way PLEASE tell me). I want to have those kind of stats BUT I DON'T want to delete my character since it's level 48. What do I do??? I AM WELL FUNDED! By the way, can u plz give me ur accounts that u dont use any more please and tell me the ID and pass BY EMAIL my email is b_chiriki@yahoo.co.uk. PLZ HELP! Thank you for helping me raise my accuracy and strength! Please try to help...|||drink and buy the best pots

No comments:

Post a Comment