Friday, January 20, 2012

Is my monk a failure? (Ragnarok Online)?

Is my monk a failure?





Here is my monk status; some people called it a "hybrid monk":


STR 53


AGI 67


VIT 20


INT 25


DEX 20





Help! Can someone give me tips to fix it! Now im increasing my agility up to 91, is that correct?





What skill is the best for my monk?





%26gt;0%26lt; help!|||Is this a combo build? If it is, you're fine.





I'm no expert at monk builds but if you're into Asura Strike then you should have high str and int. Add dex for almost insta-casting and put the rest on your vit.|||it's ok... it not important at all because u not reset yet...


monk is your first step for being a champion... u have to lvl up to 99 and than reset back to lvl 1 but u r not like a normal novice... the important is u have to lvl reset and than train become a champion the skill that u have to train is asura strike... if u want u asura strike become stronger u must add str, int, dex, vit...





novice - priest - monk - RESET - hight novice - hight priest - champion





if u want your monk or champion fast reading put missskes card on y r shirt...





monk is not important yet... reset first than ask me again...


if u play asassin i can teach u more...

No comments:

Post a Comment