Friday, January 20, 2012

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Unown Dex?

So I just bought Soul Silver and I decided I wanted to collect all 28 unown forms. So far I caught the first 10 (A-J) and those 10 forms are the only I've seen so far. All of them are level 5 and my highest is 16 at the moment. My question for you is, is there a trick to making the other 18 show up - time of day or highest level in your party kind of variables. I can't find anything online so any info you guys can toss my way would be awesome.


Thanks! ^_^|||You have to solve all the puzzles in the Ruins of Alph to make all the Unown appear. I'm not sure where the chambers are, but there are four of them. I hope the sources help a bit.|||Dear Use





http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7kphjTZN0foAHSJXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzAEZnIDc2l0ZWV4cGxvcmVyBGhvc3RwdmlkA3RER21aRW9HN3Y0MGQxVFZUVERWU3dleEtlcTFVMDAyaldFQUNKVG8Ebl9ncHMDMARuX3ZwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgNzcnAEcXVlcnkDUG9rZW1vbiBIZWFydCAgc2l0ZTpmdWxsLWZyZWUtZG93bmxvYWRzLmNvbQRzYW8DMQR2dGVzdGlkA1ZJUDAyMg--?p=Pokemon+Heart++site%3Afull-free-downloads.com%26amp;fr2=sb-top%26amp;fr=siteexplorer

No comments:

Post a Comment