Friday, January 20, 2012

Goth/Vamparic 18 an over clubs in Seattle or Tacoma WA?

My cousin's bday is coming up, she will be 18 and for her bg day she wants me to take her to a goth club in Seattle well im having a very difficult time finding one and the yellow pages or dex online just isnt cuttin it. If anyone knows of any or heard of any I would be very greatful.


thanks|||I could only find a few. Back in "my day" Seattle had more all-age clubs. Bummer to see that they're not there anymore. Here's what I did find-





*Club Amp - 131 Taylor Ave N. (Ages 18 and up) This place actually sounds a little trendy/hip-hop, so definitely not your first choice.





*Can-Can - 94 Pike Street (underground, all ages until 10:00pm)


I really loved this place. It has an early 1900's Paris-underground vibe to it with good live music (The Bad Things, The Can-Can band) and Burlesque dancing. Even the waitresses get up and shake it a few times per night. Very unique and entertaining.





That's about all I could come up with. Good luck finding something fun to do. If all else fails, maybe a laser show (if they're still doing those?!).|||Vamparic clubs are actually real? I didn't know that.... kinda scary if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment