Friday, January 27, 2012

May seem stupid to ask but...?

where on earth is the radiator cap on a 2006 chevy cobalt?


i know where the coolant is and oil but i can not for the life of me find the radiator and my car has been overheating every once in a while and it is concerning me. the fan stays on when i turn the car off which i have never heard of, it cuts off but it makes me worry. i have been told that where i have been putting my coolant but it is clearly a coolant tank, but what worries me is that it has a radiator cap that i have noticed from researching online. its not one of the ones that has the red flap or whatever on top, its just a black cap that says never open when hot and it says dex cool or something like that on it. i am very worried about my little car. please help!|||the "coolant" tank or over flow tank is where you can add anti freeze. If it is over heating then you need to have it checked and see why. thermostat might need replacing. Is your temp gauge telling you it is hot cause the little fans do run when you turn the car off that is normal

No comments:

Post a Comment