Friday, January 27, 2012

What are the requirements for the battle frontier in heartgold?

I really want to get a razor fang to evolve a gligar. I looked up where one is online, and it said it's at the battle frontier. I don't want to wait until I beat the elite four.:( Is it just lying close to the battle frontier? What is everything I need to accomplish before I get the razor fang? P.S. I haven't even purchased heartgold or soulsilver yet. I'm going to soon but I want to know if it's worth to get a gligar ahead of time. P.P.S This is what I was thinking of for a team (please critizize the weak points, and point out what's good)





Feraligatr


Gliscor?


Ursaring(trade with friend to get teddiursa)


Electivire(trade with friend to evolve electabuzz)


Arcanine


and then crobat or togekiss. Can you get togekiss in heartgold before getting national dex?


Thank you for reading all of this, i really, really appreciate it. Anyone who helps the most gets best answer.|||If you had Diamond/Pearl/Platinum you could trade it from that because you can find it on one of the routes sitting in the grass. Also you could go on some pokemon forums and ask there?


otherwise there is no other way to get one then battling at the battle frontier





And nice team ! should do well in online battles

No comments:

Post a Comment