Friday, January 27, 2012

Pokemon Black and White friend codes?

I want to have some friends that have pokemon black or white version to play online.(battle/trade/etc.)


I do a lot of lv.100 battles and I have completed the national dex (all 649 pokemon)


E-mail me if u want to trade or battle im in Toronto which would be Eastern Standard Time)





Player name: Uzair


E-mail: uzairiqbal26@yahoo.com


fc:4641 8323 4800


i have white version





PS: there will be people looking for friend codes through this question like me, so they might add you accept them if you want. So always keep checking for those who added.thanks!!|||You basically claimed in your question that you accept hacks, hack them yourself or both. Good luck getting any serious players on here to trade with you now.|||Just hack the Pokemon yourself hacker. Hacking's for noobs. And besides, getting hacks can screw up the game, so I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment